Labour and Employment
Your challenges. Our solutions.
We will advise you and your managers on your daily management of your human resources. The opportunity to collaborate with the professionals of our human resources consulting team will help you better manage your workforce. Together, we apply a strategic vision of your needs by allowing us to make a complementary intervention.
Our professionals support you in terms of hiring, disciplinary measures, dismissals and all the problems you face with your human resources (such as labor standards, psychological harassment, pay equity, human resources management, mediation and conciliation, administrative and criminal complaints, rights and freedoms and protection of personal information).
We act as the employer representative (s) in your collective bargaining negotiations as well as your grievance and arbitration disputes. We will assist you in the administration of your agreements or in collective redundancies.
We assist you strategically in managing issues related to applicable occupational health and safety legislations. We assist you in managing your workplace injuries by considering the financial impact of interventions (eligibility, rehabilitation, return to work, coordination of expertise). We represent you in the context of reconciling workplace accidents, sharing or transfer of imputed costs, classification or contribution, complaints to the CSST or criminal complaints.
- Access to Information
- Collective Agreement Negotiation
- Collective Dismissal
- Conciliation of Workplace Injury Claims
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate Policies
- Cost Transferring and Cost Sharing
- Criminal Claims
- Criminal Offences in Health and Safety
- Disciplinary Measures and Dismissal
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Injury Claims Management
- Federal Employment and Labour Law
- Grievance Arbitration and Adjudication
- Human Rights and Freedoms
- Labour and Employment Law
- Labour Force Training
- Labour Standards
- Litigation in Labor and Employment Law
- Mediation and Conciliation
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Pay Equity
- Pension Plans, Benefits and Remuneration
- Protection of Personal Information
- Strategic Coaching
- Termination Agreements
- Union Certification
- Workers’ Compensation Claims (CNESST)
- Workplace Harassment
- Workplace Health and Safety